The Flying Piston Benefit Press Coverage has grown grown from year to year along with our donations.
2018 Flying Piston Benefit Press Coverage Coverage
- Motorcycle Product News – Building Custom Strider Bikes
- Motorcycle Product News – Builders Support Industry
- American Iron Magazine – Top Custom Builders at The Flying Piston Benefit Breakfast
- Motorcycle.com – Strider Bikes At Sturgis
- Thunder Press – Custom motorcycle builders support industry at Flying Piston
- Rally Tickets – Kickstart your Sturgis Rally
- Riding With Leah – Blogger – Leah’s Journey Across America
- Iron Trader News – Rick Fairless’s Strider Rider Custom –
- Iron Trader News – Paul Yaffe’s Strider Custom
- Custom Motorcycle Builders #StrideOn to Boost Exclusive Charity Breakfast – Blog – Strider Sports International
2016 Flying Piston Benefit Benefit Press Coverage
2015 Flying Piston Benefit Benefit Press
About the Flying Piston Benefit
The Flying Piston is an organization that produces charitable events to assist in raising awareness and funds for non-profits and individuals in the biker community. Our most recent project includes the Charity Breakfast in Sturgis for veterans with PTSD and students entering in the Powersports career.
We work with our sponsors to increase their brand awareness and integrate their participation with cause marketing. We do this by providing materials that they can use to use for their outreach and to increase their effectiveness.