Silent Auction Items
Silent Auction 2017 The Flying Piston – What’s a silent auction without cool auction items. Marilyn Stemp is working her fingers to the bone sourcing products that you need and can use. We are always looking for a little Some’n Some’n. Please click here to get involved.
Auction Item for Silent Auction 2017 The Flying Piston Include:
- Lincoln Electric: Power MIG 210MP Welder ($1249.00 value)
- Jesse Combs Signature Welding Helmet in display box, banners (2)
- Suspension Technologies: Engraved Shocks
- Biltwell/Chop Docs Ron Harris: hand painted Gringo helmet
- H-D Footwear free pair certificates (2)
- Mustang Seat
- Dirty Bird T-shirts (3)
- Kicker Bluetooth Amphitheater Hi-Po system
- Motorbooks (3) titles:
- Harley-Davidson The Complete History, edited by Darwin Holmstrom
- The Art of Speed: Classic Motorcycles by Pat Hahn
- Harley-Davidson CVO Motorcycles by Marilyn Stemp
- Darren McKeag Original Artwork
- Mystery Box
- Avon Tyres jacket
- Crusher Air Cleaner
- More – to come
- Corbin Seats Certificates (2) Each at $100 value
- Nash Motorcycle Hammer and holder
- Working Man Customs Matt Hurtado – hand tooled Iron Maiden Seat
- Evel Knievel Museum: Two Prize Packages, each with 2 admission tickets and 2 “Big Red” T-shirts
- Original Artwork By Chris Moos, Misfit Industries. 2 pieces!
- Sara Liberte – “1000 Tattoos” book
- The Leatherworks solo saddlebag
- Rowan Glaser – Motorcycles, Madness & Miracles Book – to come
- Biltwell Hand Painted Helmet by Ron Harris, Chop Docs
- Pat Jansen of Sin-Central Metal Art
- Art by Atomic Dice Studio Arts
All 30+ of the custom builders and artists represented in the Motorcycles As Art exhibition, curated by Michael Lichter, are invited to the Buffalo Chip on Sunday, August 6, for this one-time-only Meet & Greet with fans. The likes of Paul Yaffe, Kevin Baas, Bill Dodge, Eddie Trotta, Paul Cox, Roland Sands, and Pat Patterson will be there to shake hands, sign autographs and pose for pictures.
But that’s not all: Also meet additional big name builders specially invited to lend their support to this worthy effort, along with the Chip’s own Rod “Woody” Woodruff, Photographer Michael Lichter, Cycle Source Editor Chris Callen and surprise guests.
Tickets are limited and are on sale now for $20 each. There’s also a silent auction of selected one-off items, many autographed by the builders.